Thursday, October 9, 2014

I HOPE I CONNECT WITH SOME OF MY BUDDIES FROM MY OLD POST. TITLES ARE VERY SIMILAR

PRAY THIS DOES NOT GO TO INTERNET EXPLORER.  My last one did and I got in a world of trouble. I did not know it would go there.  I am mostly on Windstream, Google and Chrome.  At this time they are my best bet.  As you all know I need to blog.  Jack I can't get live writer stand alone like we used to.    My life has been truly unbelievable for nearly 6 weeks but it is sort of settling down. Can't go into detail but take my word for it when I say it has not been easy.  Spunky and Joe  are doing ok.  I think I am back on  Facebook to stay as long as I am nice.  Saw Paula on there last night.  Will try to catch you up on the neighborhood.  The alcoholic next door is skin and bones and had to have more surgery.  He was the one diagnosed with cancer. You have no idea how much I miss you all.  And I do worry about this going to IE.  I can't get on a lot of programs on IE. so even though they were very unhappy about my post landing there, they blocked me  before that. My sight, eye sight and typing skills were not what I felt I could do to help them and I  guess that is why I am not allowed to have access to there programs.  I was retaliated against, big time.  I will not go into any more.  I lost all my pictures and I hope to bring them back up gradually but I won't store them on the computer.    Must get off and hope Iam on or near the readers list.

No comments:

Post a Comment