Monday, October 20, 2014

This will be short.


This will be short but I just had to tell you all how happy I am to be here.  Google-Chrome are the best compared to where I have been,they rate at the top. I had some pretty bad experiences with the other.  I was hacked or scammed several weeks in a row I would go every week and have my computer cleaned and that is not cheap nor did it last.  Enough of that.  That is behind me and this is such a pleasant  experience that in these first days of being on here it just amazes me, the surprises  me and last night was the happiest ever,  For people I hope to meet up with  or have already I will say I am married and live with my husband Joe, and I do miss 

blogging, and to find some of my old bloggers, I see on Facebook.  Our most important member of our family is nearly 12 years and a fat dog named Spunky.  He is a Beagle and rules the roost.  I have 4 children, 1 daughter and 3 sons.  Grand kids and great grand kids and one great grand child.  Now I will admit I am 83 will be 84 Nov. 16th. and I am proud to be that old.  Lots of wisdom.  I am going to close now  and would sure like to hear from some bloggers.


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I got you. Good to see you back. My system over writes you so I cannot read it all. Looking forward to hearing from Joe and Spunky........... Okay, you too, we have missed you!
    Love from the land of Mickey Mouse, Orlando, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still having a problem with the follow. Will keep trying... Love ya

    ReplyDelete