Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What Life is About.

This is our first attempt at a blog with a new start. I see so many of you on my Facebook and hope that eventually we will all be reconnected. I will welcome new ones and have made so many new friends on here. How do you like my new Facebook.? That is something to brag about. Jack, now you will have me to give me a hard time, soon, I hope. Your son friended me last night on FB and said he liked my picture. He is definately into sports isn`t he. Any way I lost my pictures of you and Sherry when you visited, what a surprise that was. You are good with pictures and IF you could make a copy of some Sherry took I would be one happy camper. I have been doing pretty good but my balance is off so have to be very careful and that is not always helpful. I will learn how to put some pictures up but this is just getting my feet wet. If you are not in Fla. giver Shirl a big hug from me. and the others need to ssend me their blog names and all./ I am going to get off now and see what happens. Have missed blogging with everyone and new people , you are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new Facebook and it's great seeing you around again! I have an old blog on here too: http://cathy-daretothink.blogspot.com
    (it's called Dare To Think) you might find it, but I'm always at Facebook and twitter, and neglect it terribly lol. Gotta catch up!

    ReplyDelete