Thursday, October 30, 2014

I am going hunting after I get this written.

I am going hunting for blogs.  This is  different with I Google attached. Not really attached but I think IGoogle has grown so much..  I used to  avoid it like the plague but now their it is so I started reading some of the captions and first thing that got me was  "words of wisdom"  and the second one dogs and pets  was so fun.  Those dogs are so funny if you don't know about it you just don't look at them.  I saw a dog yesterday that in a small way was some traits like Spunky.  So many times he acts sound asleep and I will walk away but I turn to look at him and he is looking at me but the second I turn he he plops his head down cause he does not want anyone to think he is watching.  I love watching him watch Joe.  He still  thinks Joe walks on water.  Sometimes he gets Joe up around 3 AM because he actually has to go out.  Joe very patiently gets up and puts his pants on over his clothes and now coat time is here, and goes out with him comes back in Spunky goes to the foot and Joe gets in the bed and they go back to sleep.  Well you all, I am gong blogger hunting.  I also posted links to my blog on face book. I am not sure what is up with  the commenting. It says you can comment but also e-mail comments to me.  I have seen complaints about people not able to post comments but I don't know anyone who has tried on mine so don't know if it works. I am just happy to blog.

4 comments:

  1. Sooo good to have you back among us bloggers. You have been truly missed. We lost our Susie while you were gone. We still think gotta feed Susie and then we remember she is gone for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you back Lucy. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Lucy! We have missed you! I tried sending an email to one of the address I had but it didn't work. Glad to see you are posting again. Happy Halloween! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my blog if you need it.

    http://southerncomfort-sheila.blogspot.com/

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete