Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I just want everyone to know I am a Blogger......Again

I got to see Jack and Sherry again on my iGoogle. I felt like I had been found again. I have been posting from Google for years, and one day my dashboard said they didn't know where my blog went but it was gone. I am so glad so many unpleasant things happened and that may sound strange but I am back to Google and Chrome and blogging and found my as far as I know, my only living friends besides one super great onery friend. I made this friend fairly recently but he is pretty special. I have a super Facebook and all kinds of great new challenges just to keep up with them all. I hope all of you are well. My pacemaker is doing very well, but I am getting older and guess what???my balance is to. Just glad that all of the stroke symptoms have not reappeared. I will share my post with IGoogle . A lot of young people in there but that keeps you young. Paula if you saw the adorable cat pictures in there you would be tempted to get , not a Susie, she will never be replaced even if you had a bunch of cats. It is just fun when you see them doing some of the funniest things. So I am anxious to hear from you about your health. Have to go now but I aM TRYING TO GET EVERYONES E-MAIL. i AT LEAST GOT THE NAMES OF SOME OFF HIS BLOG i FOUND THIS MORNING. Miss you all. I always said bloggers, at least my bloggers were the best.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found your friend Jack again. I just read his blog about finding your blog so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. It would be terrible to loose your blog. I know I'd hate to lose mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, good to see you. and get some update. Glad the pace maker is working. Hello to my buddy Joe and the spunky one. It is very good to see you back, nobody else is as much fun to pick on.
    Love you lady good to see you back, but I already said that, but I cna blame it on age....

    ReplyDelete